OK. Yesterday’s workout was a killer. When I am stuck inside at the gym or at home I go to the website Body Rock TV and adapt their workouts. This was today’s workout:
Warm-up: 10 minutes cardio (I did the elliptical)
Do each exercise for 50s with 10s rest between. Do all 5 exercises and then take 1 minute break. Repeat 3x.
1. Moving Push-up with Tuck Jump
2. Low jack with Pull-up
3. Side plank/Side Plank/plank on medicine ball with overhead lift
4. Medicine ball sit-up get up with overhead raise
5. Decline pushup with balance plank
This workout in total is only 15 minutes total work.
200 rep workout. Do each exercise in succession. 25 reps each exercise. Repeat 2x for 200 rep total.
1. Plyometric Lunge with medicine ball
3. Plyometric Lunge with medicine ball
4. Diamond Pushups
You will burn out your chest with this one… Don’t give up until you are done ALL 200 reps!!!!!!!
I finished the workout with a kettlebell/skipping interval.
50 seconds on 10 seconds rest. 8x.
2. Kettlebell Swing
Repeat 8x or 10x depending on how much time you have…
Enjoy and stay strong!